Four of the Five...

Four of the Five...
Easter 2011 - A Full Swing Load

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

John Robert Joel Gray IV ~ "Buck"

Here is number 5,  words can't describe how I feel each time I hold one of my grand babies for the first time. 

Buck is special because he is named for our son, my husband, and his great grandfather... I love sweet family traditions.  I think another reason Buck will have a special place in my heart will be I was there when he was born.  I watched my baby boy cut the cord on his son.  Words could not express my joy at that moment.  I often think about that morning and how I will cherish my children allowing me to share in what I think is one of the most intimate times in your married life.  I will go to glory and wonder how I ever deserved that "privilege".  I think it explains what a wonderful daughter-in-law I have. 

It is a very surreal memory at this point... I  just remember feeling overjoyed and very choked up.  But, I want to remember it always... so I have hidden it deep in my heart to save.  But, if you ever want to hear about it I bet I can find a way to share it with you!

Thank you again Sonny and Jenny... Oh how I love you!

"Happy Times Make Yummy Memories"







No comments:

Post a Comment